[ale] Digital cable and Freevo/MythTV/Tivo/<insert pvr here>

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Aug 5 10:50:23 EDT 2003

I've been planning on building a Linux PVR and have almost assembled all
the hardware I need.  I plan on getting going on this next week.

I also just installed Comcast digital cable yesterday.  After the fact, I
realized that I probably won't be able to take advantage of the extra
channels provided by digital cable with my PVR...

Is this the case, or is there a way around it?  Anyone out there with a
similar setup?

Thanks,
John