[ale] computer store near northlake?

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:35:29 EDT 2003

My house?

Seriously, I don't think there's much to choose from. If you're willing
to go a little bit up 85 then ginstar isn't very far away (and I always
love an excuse to go near the varsity).

There is a place called nasa computer that's closer to northlake. It's
off northcrest facing 85.
I haven't been there in a long time so I don't even know what they carry
anymore.

Michael Still (MichaelStill at tmail.com