[ale] still trying to figure it out

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 4 08:03:47 EDT 2003

Digging through this, I have found one difference between the dumps of
the packet info.  For the successful dns query from my firewall, I see
"Don't fragment: Not set"

Whereas on the dump from the machine behind the dmz I see "Don't
fragment: Set"

Now I'm not sure how this might be hosing things.  To be honest, I'd
expect that if it was the other way around, it might be hosing things.

Anyone have any insights.

Thanks Dave for sticking it out with me on this one.  Isn't this fun?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...