[ale] Suse 8.1 & Nvidia drivers

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Apr 29 23:30:15 EDT 2003

Thank you!! Even if you don't get back to me tonight, I will still appreciate
your help. I am not really wanting to play Tux Racer. I like the game okay,
but I really use it as a test to see if the 3D is really enabled.

I want to play D3 and UT. My wife's computer can play it (RH 9.0) and so it
would be nice to take her into the "Matrix" for a couple hours a week. Next,
I will look into the new UT/Unreal. Finally, I am working on a new controller
(think joystick) and I want to get all of the games up and running before I
add new hardware. Thanks again for the step by step.

(At first I was thinking that I would probably go to 8.2 soon anyway -but what
if I don't like 8.2 better - not every upgrade is one. Besides, this will be
an important learning experience for me.)

Drew

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com