[ale] Mozilla Firebird is pretty cool

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Apr 28 11:58:43 EDT 2003

That is so silly. They are completely different products. The mythical phoenix
is bird born of fire hence the rename from Phoenix to Firebird. Besides, what
grounds do they have? I am fairly sure Pontiac was using the name "Firebird"
long before the database people were.

http://reactor-core.org/mozilla-position-on-firebird.html
http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/phoenix.htm

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59