[ale] Linux desktop inefficiencies...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Apr 24 16:20:43 EDT 2003

In comparison to what?  Can't do IE on windows vs. mozilla on Linux,
because IE is part of the OS.  I installed Netscape on a win98 box the
other day and it has the option of keeping it resident.  When you do
this, it fires up real quick.  The closest comparison you might get
would be to compare opening up a new mozilla window from the
file->new->navigator window.  But then again, that's why when mozilla
crashes, it crashes, when IE crashes, there's a good chance you're in
for a hard reboot.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...