[ale] Alpha Workstation

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Apr 22 15:41:15 EDT 2003

slackware's alpha port is unmaintained. The OpenBSD port is advisable,
as its and slackware are the most secure platforms for servers. If you
can get your hands on True64 Unix it would be even better as thats the
navive OS for the Alpha platform. Redhats Alpha port has been around for
a while, but it is more workstation oriented and has too many system
issues on the server level.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org