[ale] printer support in router

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Apr 22 09:29:49 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 07:35 am, Adrin wrote:
> Kind of late I now.
> But I am interested in this product.     What is the name of it.   I
> have used other TCP/IP print devices. Must are expensive.

There are a lot of these.  Go to, for example, tigerdirect.com, got to
networking->routers&gateways and search the pagers for "print".  I found a
half dozen that way.

The one I'm most interested in I found under wireless networking which also
has wireless.  It is the USR8022 - 22 Mbps Wireless Cable/DSL Router with
Print server for $70 after mail in rebate.  It is  lot more at other
places, so I think it is a good deal.

While writing this I decided to buy one.

Michael