[ale] Re: Reply-To controversy: a solution

Brian Stanaland brian at centsofstyle.com
Mon Apr 21 07:27:42 EDT 2003

Coming from someone with no experience running a list but, is it
possible / does it make sense to have the reply go to both the list and
the sender?  If you want the reply to go to the list, just send it and
if you want the reply to just go the the sender, you'd have to take out
the list address.  I personally like the way it is now.  I don't post a
lot but I sure do have a lot of the same problems and seeing the replies
from others has helped me out more than once.

Brian