[ale] HTML Editor

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Apr 18 09:23:03 EDT 2003

Not a flame, but an honest question: What's wrong with teaching him HTML?
By six, he should have the ability to grasp something easy like HTML.
Plus, you already know it, so it's not like you'd be teaching something
you don't know yourself.

I've yet to see a WYSIWYG editor that outputs valid HTML, or even neat and
tidy HTML. If you want to teach him something, maybe start him off on the
right way, not necessarily the easy way?

Just a suggestion.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 06:10:48 -0700