[ale] NSA's SPOCK Program Uses HYDRA to Secure its Web site

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed Apr 16 11:07:06 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 17:48, Jonathan Rickman wrote:

> However, when someone starts throwing the word "impossible" around without
> prefacing it with "virtually" or "practically" it makes me wonder. Their
> website does reflect a change in the rhetoric that was quoted by Bruce,
> but still does some pretty tall talking.

So, I'm supposed to believe, for whatever reason, that something called
a "bodacion" makes a server hack proof. Like Jonathan said: This is some
pretty tall talking.

Oh yeah, before I forget: I'm still waiting for my first order of MaGiC
SeRvEr DuSt from IBM: You know, the stuff you sprinkle on your servers
and your servers never go down. The advertisement claims it is made from
soy and is biodegradable.

Best

Marvin