[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Apr 16 22:02:12 EDT 2003

>>>>> "aaron" == aaron  <aaron at pd.org> writes:

    aaron> Except that you would apparently be doing so against the
    aaron> wishes of the majority on the list. Besides the overall
    aaron> "leave it alone" tone across individual thread
    aaron> participants, there is the vote on Cade's page (the count
    aaron> that wasn't joked with) :

Yes let's ignore that it's broken, the masses have spoken.

        It has never mattered to me that thirty million people might
        think I'm wrong. The number of people who thought Hitler was
        right did not make him right... Why do you necessarily have to
        be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

                                -- Frank Zappa

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=