[ale] php+oracle 9i linux help please

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Wed Apr 16 14:46:05 EDT 2003

Jim,
I'm assuming that you just install "out of the box" Oracle and configured
the PHP and Apache.
I know that we have a couple of PHP written applications. And they sometimes
have absolutely strange errors.
I'm not sure if i can help you to figure out the PHP side but i would be
more than happy to assist you on the Oracle side.

I also assume that you are just testing the system so you can do everything
you want to Oracle. If so, please set tracing on server and client side. See
what is inside.
And than we can start from there.

AZ