[ale] USB Pendrive on RH 8.0

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 15 10:39:02 EDT 2003

Fail to load.  When I plug in the pendrive it doesn't load
usb-storage.o, sg.o, fat.o, vfat.o.  I have to modprobe/insmod them
myself.  I have the same thing when I plug in my Archos Jukebox also
(USB hard drive).

I think I probably have something horked in my modutils somehow
and it just hasn't been a critical problem, just annoying.

Thus spake Pete Hardie (pete.hardie at sciatl.com):