[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon Apr 14 23:50:31 EDT 2003

You mean like the right wing nazi party? Certainly no radical views there... ahem. Consider the PLO,
IRA, and the Log Cabin Republicans. If you equate the terms in the manner you suggest then these
all defy categorization. Indeed, as a Libertarian I am very conservative in some respects and very
liberal in others and although you could never describe me as a moderate by your definitions I
would be in the middle of the road.

	Ben Scherrey