[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon Apr 14 17:50:20 EDT 2003

In the most broadest sense, but certainly not the brush I was using, I might concur that those
deserving of such terms often overlap a great deal but the actual  meanings are quite distinct. It
helps to consider the labels in terms that are not along a single axis and the point is made more
clear. Check out a think called the Nolan chart then plot the positions of examples of the afore-
mention groups and you'll find the distinctions become apparent.

	Ben Scherrey