[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Mon Apr 14 17:27:21 EDT 2003

i'm trying to understand if these posts are like self parody performance art.

Conservative guy says:

ALL LIBERALS generalize to oversimplify things
ALL LIBERALS do this that and that
ALL LIBERALS resort to name calling when the above doesnt work.

Are you a liberal sir?

you certainly sound like one if the premises are to be believed...

->
->