[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

hbbs at attbi.com hbbs at attbi.com
Mon Apr 14 14:58:55 EDT 2003

If anything, IT workers can be faulted for seeking out household standards of
living akin to those in the 1960s.  It is astonishing to think that my father
could be a radio advertising salesman in a second-tier market and still support
a house, two cars, a wife, and two kids.  My father used his car quite a bit to
entertain clients, so he replaced his car about every three years.  Bigass
Chryslers. :)