[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Apr 14 11:52:55 EDT 2003

In some parts of the world, I can hunt to feed my family.  In the US,
there are laws against shooting little critters at different times of
the year.

I've known coal miners in WV that spent months during each year hunting
food for their families.  Not a nice place to be.

I think one thing that sucks in the US is the structure of our society
and economy.  Food, Water, and Shelter is needed to survive.  In the US,
it is very difficult to get these items unless you are a member of a
bill paying, working society,  One just can stop working and find
alternative means to support themselves.  Fuel and Work are required to
live in the US.

Chris