[ale] printing to a cups printer?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Apr 14 10:51:23 EDT 2003

I have the cupsys and cupsys-client on my wife's machine and it's
printing great right now.  I'm wondering about making her machine share
out the printer to other cupsys enabled clients.  Once I can print from
my desktop to her machine I'll be figuring out printing from my desktop
in windows mode to her cupsys one, probably going to have to load samba.

Thus spake James Sumners (james at sumners.ath.cx):