[ale] [OT] complete URL path to web site

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Apr 12 03:43:54 EDT 2003

How do I determine the complete path to a web site?

I have googled it, and not come up with anything. I was hoping to find a web
site that would show me the entire path. In the past, I would guess:
index.html
index.htm
index.php
index.phtml
default.asp
main.html
home.html
and get to a URL that is http status "200."
Today, I met my match:

          groups.yahoo.com/group/darts_attack

How do I go about finding out the filename that the URL points to?
Right now, the http status is 302.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com