[ale] Education and training

Chason Morris cmorris at kennesaw.edu
Fri Apr 11 15:55:44 EDT 2003

Greetings from Continuing Education at Kennesaw State University

Submit the following survey and get 10% off the registration fee of any or all of the courses listed below for which you register by September 30, 2003.

Cisco
Computer Forensics/Investigation
Information Security
Linux:Unix
Oracle
Programming
Technical Communications

We in Continuing Education at Kennesaw State University are re-evaluating our technology curriculum and we need your help and input.  Because there have been so many technology changes in the last two years, we want to ensure that we are offering exactly what you need to be a successful technology professional.  By completing this online survey, you will be able to directly affect how we function as your professional development partner, and you can directly affect your pocketbook.

Please visit the link below to complete the survey and be eligible for 10% off registration fees for advanced computer classes.
www.kennesaw.edu/coned/itsurvey03.htm

Thank you for helping us meet your needs.

Thanks,

Chason W. Morris
Program Development Manager, Southeast Cybercrime Institute
Continuing Education at Kennesaw State University