[ale] [CONTRACT WORK OFFERRED] Perl Programmer(s) in Atlanta

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Apr 11 14:08:15 EDT 2003

It's not a function of the mail client.  The mailing list re-writes the
"reply-to" field to ale at ale.org

At work if someone sends an email to my "group" I can hit "reply" and
reply to them directly because the reply-to field defaults to the user
who sent me the email.  If I want to reply to them and copy to my group
I can tell my mailer to "reply-to-all" which goes to the original
sender and then tacks on the rest of the original recipients as well.

Thus spake Dylan Northrup (docx at io.com):