[ale] Cleaining a doc->html ?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Apr 10 19:10:33 EDT 2003

That was part of the idea, I popped open my vi to look at it and
couldn't even read it.  Part of getting it to a base is stripping out
all the garbage and leaving behind the plain text but there's so much
garbage it's hard to get just the quality content instead of the M$
Quantity content.

Thus spake George Carless (kafka at antichri.st):