[ale] Wireless networking options?

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Thu Apr 10 16:21:23 EDT 2003

Cool beans -- thanks!

Having said that (and this is sure to annoy people ;)) -- if I can get an
all-in-one router/hub thing for less money (these WAPs look a little more
costly than some of those), would it be worth my doing so and freeing up a
machine?  My Linux box runs NAT and FTP (which could be behind the
firewall) as well as a squid proxy... I don't use it for much else.  Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
--G

 --G