[ale] Wireless networking options?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Apr 10 16:09:35 EDT 2003

On option is to install a PCI 802.11b adapter in your firewall and setup
hostap.  Maybe someone here has experience with this setup.

The Linux Firewall will then be your access point for the wireless
segment.

Another option is to purchase a bridge device.  But be careful.  Some
consumer bridges are lite on options that help you secure it.