[ale] Cleaining a doc->html ?

L. Wayne James wjames at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 10 15:24:13 EDT 2003

First of all, (from one in his 4th month of "working at finding a job") keep
looking and don't let it get you down.  Be sure you are keeping in contact
with all your "friends", especially those with jobs currently.  You never
know....

Secondly, if you look at the html behind my resume
(http://lwjames.com/resume.html), you will immediately know I am not one who
practices what he preaches....  <grin>

But...  there is a tool called "htmltidy" that is supposed to clean up even
the "Microsoftisms" and produce a valid HTML result.

Good luck!
Wayne