[ale] OT: Web page conversion.

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Apr 10 00:06:53 EDT 2003

yeah, I know.  So sad - so many smart people working on them just to be
ignored.  To bad the standards cops can't just unplug them from the
internet - but it does keep (has kept ?) a lot of web developers busy.
Well, I guess I mean just unplug "one" of them, since *everyone* uses IE,
right ?  No problem - I 'll just get it from the BSD ports collection and
wait until then.....

Greg

 thanks for the laugh, though.