[ale] Sorry to miss out on your electronic edition.

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 9 20:50:41 EDT 2003

James -

On 9 Apr 2003, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> Might want to run stuff like this through a spell checker before hitting
> the send button.

Yeah - even Pine can do that.

> On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 20:20, John Mills wrote:

> > I hope you will be able to make readers avalailable for other operating

I try to put any important e-mail aside for at least a couple of hours
and then reread before sending it. Preferably I read a hard copy first.
Naturally this time I just spat it out.

 John Mills
 john.m.mills at alum.mit.edu

 "No matter how long you work on a report, as soon as you submit it you
  can open a copy at random and your eye will immediately fall on a
  typographic error." - Hugh Denny's Law