[ale] DSL Router Distro

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Tue Apr 8 21:43:54 EDT 2003

Yes... I use smoothwall and it is tottaly awsome :) It has features like
a caching proxy, Intrusion Detection System (snort), and a long list of
other things. Its very stable, (my uptime is currently at 95 days, and
has was connected to Bellsouth for 50 days... until I tripped over the
phone cable that is ;)

Smoothwall is very easy too install, and easy maintain. (it has a
webbased interface)