[ale] [OT]: one for the EE's...

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 7 12:46:24 EDT 2003

So its like this?

--- wire --- | + battery - |
             | + battery - |

             | - battery + |
--- wire --- | - battery + |

Where the |'s are the shorting plates/battery contacts (2 on one side and one on the other)

Or is it like this?

--- wire --- | + battery - |

             | - battery + |

             | + battery - |

--- wire --- | - battery + |

If its the first, its a 3V series parallel connected pack,
if its the second its a 6V series connected pack.

Hopefully the krappy ascii graphics came through :(

Mike