[ale] [OT]: one for the EE's...

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Apr 7 11:57:53 EDT 2003

I can see how the wire in the battery compartment runs, the 2 wired ends
are on one side there is a bridge plate on the otherside and the
batteries run with 2 having positive on one side, the other 2 having pos
on the other side.  Definitly in series if I can explain what I see
properly.

Thus spake hbbs at attbi.com (hbbs at attbi.com):