[ale] Thanks for a great discussion on Software Raid at ALE-NE

Jason Vinson jason.vinson at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 4 10:26:40 EST 2003

I second Louis' comments on the ALE-NE meeting.  The talk was great and the complex was massive!

Having never been to an install-fest, I am kind of out of the loop in terms of what this entails.  Obviously it's a gathering to install linux, but how is it promoted and what not?  I also assume that edeltacom wouldn't be all about having tons of random people toting computers in and out (although we all did that last night...), so where would it be held?

Jason