[ale] CF Pictures -> Website

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Apr 3 07:35:44 EST 2003

Actually you could if they're running a decent box and you provide the
proper installation instructions.  Grant it, it'd be difficult for the
uninitiated, but it could be done.  You'd be setting it up as web
services rather then general file manager access.

Obviously, it's probably a bigger headache than it's worth. :(

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...