Inexpensive Digital Cable Box Descrambler jkjdf jnw

jojokewl at usa.net jojokewl at usa.net
Wed Apr 2 12:54:31 EST 2003

This is the NEWEST and BEST Digital CATV Filter/PPV Tester that can test your digital cable pay-per-view purchase functions and can also eliminate unwanted interference caused by your broadband connection. This is a "True" universal product. It will work on 99% of all digital cable systems in use today. This little filter has several different uses: Interference filter, PPV tester, and... it is even being sold as a "Digital Descrambler" by some sites on the net.   Click here

This invaluable little tool is used by technicians on equipment they are repairing and testing. When the technician tests the "Buy" button on the remote and pay-per-view programming comes into view, confirming reception, the technician will then shut off the box so no one can watch the paid programming and the customer is not billed for the PPV that was ordered since this device prevents the billing information from being transferred from the cable box to the cable company.

1. Are the filters you sell legal?
Perfectly Legal. Yes... it is legal to own your own cable descrambling

Click here

2. This descrambler is awesome. I've bought others before but either had
problems connecting them or they were not compatible with my cable provider.
I've told all my friends about it, thanks!
DM - Des Moines, Iowa
Click here

3. By having this device connected to your digital cable box...any
and all programming that can be received by pressing the "Buy",
 "Order" or "Purchase" button on your remote can be viewed
without the billing information reaching the cable company.

Click here

ixwow
mlt ybygwufqh
 y h lil