[ale] Re: Redhat ISOs Available

John M Trostel jtrostel at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 15:09:26 EST 2003

Glad to hear!  The ISO's actually were downloaded using the perl script
version of BitTorrent as mentioned on /. It worked pretty well and I
peaked at between 100 and 200 MB/sec download (and upload... it's
BitTorrent).  Jonathan Glass was nice enough to host the files
afterwards.  Whooo Hoooo!! :)

If I could get a break here from working on my machine, I might install
it here too..

--
John M Trostel <jtrostel at mindspring.com>