[ale] What is libstdc++-libc6?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Apr 1 14:53:31 EST 2003

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 01:43 pm, ale at CogginsNet.com wrote:
> Just out of curiosity...  Have you tried qtopia desktop before?  The
> reason I ask is because I found it to be quite useless...  However, I
> may have over looked some features...  From what I can remember you
> could not email or anything from the program.  It seemed like a PIM
> "Viewer" more than anything.

I've been using the beta version for a while now.  It's klunky, but the
only convenient way I've found to synchronize my desktop with my Zaurus.

You are right that it is primarily a PIM viewer, though it does also issue
alarms.  It is great for installing software from feeds to my Z.  I end up
using it as my desktop PIM, so to view it is to use it.

It is essentially equivalent to jpilot, the only pilot sync program I've
gotten to work under Linux.  I would really love for kde-pim to support
the Z, but I'm not holding my breath.  I never got it to work correctly
with my palm, even.

Michael