[ale] help! i broke CTRL-C / I broke DEL

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Apr 1 00:37:30 EST 2003

YES!!! Awesome solution. That thing Chris Fowler sent was waaay over my head.
When I looked up the script that he referenced in Suse 8.1, they gave me
directions to edit two other files or something.

I didn't want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes tonight.

Your solution will work on all vi, and I will just have to get used to
actually using commands more in vi. But, I still wonder *why* my delete just
doesn't work like it does in RedHat (hit delete in edit mode and it takes out
characters AND lines).

:wq!

Drew

On Monday 31 March 2003 23:20, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com