[ale] INSTALLFEST

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Sat Sep 28 21:01:25 EDT 2002

Hi Lee,

Debian is the easiest distro to install over the net that i have ever seen.
I just did another fresh install a few days ago and as before it was near
painless.  It use to be that installing debian was a b1thc if you wanted to
do it all from one CD, but lately the Debian guys have really made it quite
easy.

  Look at this page for help:  http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst

  Ping me back here on the list for help if needed.

-Jim P.