[ale] [semi-OT] CDPD coverage in the ATL?

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Fri Sep 27 17:18:25 EDT 2002

Here are some coverage maps that I found. The service is pretty sorry
right now:

AT&T
http://www.gpsfleetsolutions.com/images/cov_maps/CDPDnational.jpg

OmniSky
http://www.mobitex.org/resources/uscompare.html

Verizon
http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile_ip/svc_availability/index.html

Cingular only privides CDPD data service in the Detroit, Cincinnati,
Columbus and Dayton markets.