[ale] INSTALLFEST

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 26 20:17:59 EDT 2002

This is a reminder about the installfest on October 12th. Please tell friends, family, co-workers... etc, to go to http://installfest.teknoids.net and register. We have 9 installees so far and only 5 people to help install. So get out there and vote.. I mean join in the fun. The current idea is for a "Pot-Luck" installfest, so make your favorite dish to share. We can also gather $$ and order from WingNuts down on BriarCliff (they deliver) WingNuts has about 25 different flavors of wings/chicken fingers. They have a $99.00 dollar special that is 6lbs of chicken fingers, 120 wings and 5 large fries. I will plan on bringing some drinks and possibly Krispy Kremes for Breakfast.

Thanks
Harold