[ale] C#

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Thu Sep 26 14:50:44 EDT 2002

I have limited experience with Qt and C++, but I do know that the
framework is exceptionally well laid out, highly portable, and damned if
it ain't quick.  I know the pricing isn't cheap, but on the other hand
its waaaaay cheaper than any other cross-platform frameworks i've seen.

--

mailto:mlockhart at intercosmos.com
http://orbital.intercosmos.net