[ale] C#

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Thu Sep 26 09:37:05 EDT 2002

Good point - all my development is for websites and browser based
applications. You're right, I can tell it's slower for fat clients and
self-contained apps, but it's plenty fast enough for me. I use JEdit.

If speed is the most important issue issue and it cannot be a web-based app,
then it's hard to argue for Java. But I recommend considering a web based
application as much as possible (http://www.atsga.com/browadv.htm has a list
of advantages of web based apps).

Mike