[ale] C#

Cory T. Echols ctechols at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 25 16:28:13 EDT 2002

On 09/25, cfowler wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I have thought about that.  Do you have experience in this?  My concerns
> is having to pay for the Qt to release Qt stuff.  But it may be my
> cheapest option.  And best.

If your concern is paying for Qt, then take a look at wxWindows.  It
works on both Unix and windows, and is licensed under the LGPL.

I don't have much experience with wxWindows or Qt, but one thing that
may be a downside to wxWindows is that it's API isn't very Qt-like.  In
fact, it kind of reminded me of MFC when I looked at it.

--
Cory T. Echols
ctechols at mindspring.com