[ale] Can I identify the country of origin?

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Wed Sep 25 11:58:01 EDT 2002

If your really looking for somethink like this, check out this URL (
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space ). This is the break
down of the IPv4 address space from IANA. While it will not give you
pinpoint accuracy, it will let you know who/where the ip address are
comming from. This is also helpful when setting up a firewall. I use
this to block all IP's that are still shown as reserverd by IANA. Thes
IP's should not be on the internet.

Denny