[ale] Linux Mags?

Brian brianb_ale at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 18:13:49 EDT 2002

I subscribe to Linux Journal and Sys Admin but I
sometimes find myself printing some of these online
magazines.

1. http://www.linuxdevices.com/
2. http://www.linuxgazette.com/
3. http://www.linuxnetmag.com/
4. http://linuxfocus.org/English/
5. http://www.linuxjournal.com/
6. http://www.unixreview.com/
7. http://linux.oreillynet.com/linux/
8. http://www.daemonnews.org/ - *BSD
9. http://www.onlamp.com/bsd - *BSD

I also buy Linux Format (UK import) once in a while
but it's bit pricey and full of fillers (mostly
product/app. reviews) (-; The disk is quite tempting
but its either bit dated and freely available for
download. It's worth checking this out though. Their
site is http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/.

I highly recommend Sys Admin. It's not solely for
linux but most non-linux articles can be applied to
linux.