[ale] ALE NW meeting last week

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Sep 23 16:38:09 EDT 2002

Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> There was also the imprompt-to (spelling) lecture on sendmail
> stuff. :-)

As Steve reminded me, he offered up quite the tutorial on sendmail as
well.  Understand that it was on one single particular tweek, but a
tutorial on ALL of sendmail would take weeks.

To be perfectly honest, that particular part of Steve's presentation
reminded me that I will begin to bring note taking material to all the
presentations.  A suggestion I recommend to all, as it was not possible
to keep track of all Steve covered without such equipment.

(although I have since re-arranged my font path order, and am now
running X with '-dpi 100' flag. ;) )

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net