[ale] Strange kernel message

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Fri Sep 20 14:10:23 EDT 2002

i had seen this in documentation before this. its refered to in the VA systems

Cerebus FAQ.

NMI (DMESG/SYSLOG):  This usually says something like
 "Dazed and confused, trying to continue" in the error logs.  This
 almost always indicates a hardware fault -- usually memory.
 On VA's 3500/4450 model, it might be a problem with the memory
 riser card as well.

hope that helps

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org