[ale] RH 7.3 install locks up :(

Matt Smith msmith at risklabs.com
Mon Sep 16 09:37:29 EDT 2002

The RH install has multiple terminals that are used - you can switch between
them with the ALT-1,2,3,4.. or is it ALT-SHIFT-1,2,3,4.. I forget...  if
you're doing a graphical install, the xwindows session is usually #8.

One of those has some text output of what it's actually doing - it might
provide an informative error message.

--Matt