[ale] Need Help Reading QIC-80 Tape

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Fri Sep 13 23:27:15 EDT 2002

I have a QIC-80 backup tape.  I have no idea what's on it, but I'd like
to know what's there, if anything, before I get rid of it.  I do know
that it was written with a PC, probably running Win95 or Win98.  I don't
know what software might have been used, and I don't know if a simple
tar would work.

Might any of you be able to read this tape?  If it turns out that
there's nothing on it, you can have the tape, as I'm unlikely to ever
have use for it.  E-mail me off-list.

- Jeff